Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Such Support...


I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of friends that have contacted me about the blog. I just cant get over how great it feels to be supported by so many people here. I appreciate the time all of you are taking out of your day to check in on us and offer your encouragement and prayers. Most of you are more experienced travelers than we are and we are appreciating your tips as well. Thank you so much for your friendship and support as we leave for a short time. I am a bit taken with the whole Cambodia thing and I appreciate all of you putting up with this single train of thought I have right now. We are blessed to be a part of something God is doing and we will be thinking of each of you while we're there. Again, I just want to say thank you for caring, praying, and loving us along the way.
I had to get a picture to go along with this. I thought you may like this one, it is my very favorite. This girl is holding her sister. The little girl is very attached to her sister, Bopar, and Bopar at 10 years old has become the mother. This story gets me a bit misty...

1 comment:

  1. My ‘travel tip’ to Amber – I am confident that you and your sons will behave yourselves during the immigration and customs process. I am, however, concerned that James may use some of his mastery of the English language to get all four of you in a bind. You might remind him to put on his ‘game-face’ when you feel it may be necessary. Just a suggestion…

    ReplyDelete