Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wheres The SUV When You Need It?

I know I havent been writing as much on this trip. Sorry to my faithfuls. Shelby and Lori have really enjoyed their time blogging and I am happy to let them use our one internet cord. We did go to another orphanage yesterday. If I can I will post a few pictures. Honestly I am really not ready to talk about it. I am still a bit angry about the whole thing. What is there to be said?


The last couple days we have been hauling building materials, teaching supplies and a few other odds and ends that we managed to get over here to the orphanage across the river. It is interesting to get anything from point A to point B here, I always find it amusing. Here are pictures of us trying to get a pack-n-play and bedding in a tuktuk. Even Cambodia has bungee cords!

1 comment: